Monday, October 21, 2013

Resident Registered Dietitian

 
Hello!

My name is Lisa Abbott and I will be serving as your resident dietitian with Chartwells at Saint Louis University.

I am looking forward to helping SLU students gain the knowledge and skills they need in order to make healthy choices and  develop healthy behaviors!

One of the most important parts of my job as a registered dietitian here on campus is to help guide students, faculty, and staff towards healthier choices. I
 will continuously work to make sure that a variety of healthy options are available at the dining halls and all retail locations. I will strive to provide you with the information and tools you need to make healthy choices as well as encourage you to make those healthy choices.

By serving as a liaison between campus food and SLU students, I am able to communicate with students about allergens, intolerances, and any specific dietary needs. I hope to help students understand that eating on campus can be healthy and can fit all lifestyles!

I am excited to start blogging so that I can share all of the fun things that we are doing to incorporate nutrition into a college lifestyle! You can follow me through my blog and twitter (@SLUdiningRD)!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment